Community Engagement & Event Internship
We are a lifestyle events company based in Uptown Charlotte. Kristin is the lead event planner and owner, Amorrette is the event & design coordinator and Emily is our apprentice wedding coordinator.
We love business, celebrating and wine! We are so excited about growing the company beyond the in’s and out’s of event planning. We are in the process of becoming thought leaders in the space. We are really excited to grow our community of creatives and business owners!
Our business serves the bold, the fierce and the daring. We love to celebrate because the little moments all add up to create the story of our lives. We want that story to be a happy one. We love being having a part in that!
- Location: Hygge CoWorking, 809 W Hill Street Charlotte, NC 28208
- Schedule: 8 – 15 hours per week
- Unpaid but some events are paid depending on the client.
- Social media scheduling for all platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Medium & Facebook page/group) – using a social media scheduler
- Creating content for our online communities specifically on Facebook & Honeybook (we will help you there)
- Reaching out to guests for our podcast/vlog to schedule their appearance on the show
- Attending community events, take notes, video/pictures (camera will be provided)
- Assist at scheduled community events – pannels, TuesdaysTogether, gatherings, etc.
We are looking for someone who LOVES people, lifestyle, and digital content. This person should be energized by talking to people and creating connections. They are organized, empathetic and committed to community over competition. We are looking for someone who wants to do an amazing job and crush it! We are looking for someone who learns by observation, asking questions and getting hands on.
- Must be active on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and/or Pinterest, etc.)
- Must have access to a computer
- Must have access to transportation
- Must sign a non-disclosure agreement
What You Can Expect To Learn
We love to educate. We are excited to say that you will learn:
- Community Engagement to grow a business and brand
- Distribution, sales/marketing strategy and tactics that can be used throughout your career
- Knowledge of event planning and event marketing
- How to create and mass distribute content with a small budget
- Client relations – we will give you the opportunity to join us at events, networking events, some client meetings, etc.
Please send your résumé, a cover letter (explaining why you’d be awesome to work with us) and a link to your favorite influencer on Social Media.
Send email to Kristin@kristintaylorevents.com